Prenuptial Agreement Miami
Introduction to the Prenuptial Agreement Miami
Many loving couples living with the dream of marriage for life, but statistically it has been shown that there are many cases of divorce . Currently the lack of love is not the only factor for the separation, also there are economic and social factors that when do not work well in the couple, can lead to the final divorce between both. There is a reason why it is important to recognize that marriage may not last forever and it would save your material properties in case of a future separation.
Although the prenuptial agreement Florida might seem that you are agrees with your marriage could fail at any given time, the truth is that it would be a practical and mutual trust solution that ensures tangible property acquired before marriage are within division of property in case of a separate.
Benefits to be derived from a Prenuptial Contract
Many people refuse the idea that a prenuptial agreement would be beneficial to both, these couples believe that obtain a prenuptial agreement Florida is to admit in advance that the marriage will fail before they began the married. Prenuptial agreement template Miami help you from the beginning of marriage to define their finances, allowing you while last marriage do not happen disagreements about property, will always be a realistic idea that belong goods materials in case of separation. Benefits that are obtained from a prenuptial agreement:
- In the event of a separation, equitable division of property that is set from the dissolution of marriage, would in short time, as there is a prenuptial agreement previously defined by the couple.
- Necessarily have to talk to your partner about debts and assets that actually own each and in the future will not bring financial problems for the couple. It protects the couple be forced to pay for the debts that one spouse has before marriage. Economic problems are one of the major factors currently affecting couples and lead to divorce.
- All materials property acquired by family tradition will be protected of a possible divorce.
- The assets of the property do not end up being acquired by the children of an ex-partner of your spouse rather than their own children.
- Protects the economy of the people who end up marrying several times and those who have large amounts of money or profitable businesses, providing prenuptial agreement with your former partner finished running the company that you worked so hard.
Procedure for a Prenuptial Agreement Miami
The prenuptial agreement Miami Florida is defined as the voluntary agreement that sets a couple on property owners and limiting the amount of maintenance before legally realize marriage is the quick fix to reduce conflicts of division of property is made during the divorce process.
In order to obtain the prenuptial agreement, you should first contact our Gallardo Law Firm which will explain you all the details and advice you about prenuptial agreement. Then the prenuptial agreement drawn up and it is essential that lawyers for both parties are present in the preparation thereof. Sometimes, a judge could be present when the agreement is drafted. Their presence ensures that neither part is required to sign a prenup. In some cases if customers want, their lawyers can record the proceedings.
Prenuptial agreements are considered legal and must meet an important criterion considered valid, for example:
- Agreements should be written. Verbal agreements are invalid in court.
- These agreements must be enforced voluntarily. It is possible that your spouse does something that is not agreed in the prenup.
- They should have full access to all the terms at the time the agreement is signed.
- There cannot be too unilateral agreements favoring or greatly part.
- It must be signed by both parties in the presence of a notary public in our Gallardo Law Firm Miami.
Some important Rights established in the Prenuptial Agreement Miami
Both parties have rights in marriage that can be defined during the process of drafting the prenup agreement Miami, as described below:
- Full control over its properties, including sale, purchase or gift to another person.
- In case of separate of the marriage or death of one spouse may dispose of his property.
- After separation, alimony may be a clause deleted or modified.
- You can write anything concerning a will or the rights of a life insurance contract upon the death of one of the partners.
- The personal interests of each other but that are not necessarily included in the laws of Florida are contemplated.
Some negative Accuracy Prenuptial Contracts
- Some people are offended and distrust your partner after an agreement before marriage. You can set emotional tensions between the couple.
- Can limit the amounts payable in the maintenance of the husband or wife, so the person with less income would be unable to maintain the standard of living during the marriage took.
- Although help maintain and grow the company of your spouse during the marriage, but it was agreed in the prenup that has rights to the increases in the value of the company, then after divorce can make no claim those values.
- With the prenuptial agreement cannot define who will have custody, child support and child visitation to be had or have in marriage.
About Gallardo Law Firm
The lawyers at Gallardo Law Firm provide legal representation in pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreement cases. The prenuptial agreement has become very popular these days due to the occurrence of divorces have presented the city. Gallardo recognizes that a prenuptial agreement form would help in happiness and stability of many marriages. The Gallardo offices also have notaries public to help formalize and legalize the agreement. Gallardo will assist you, if you want reverse or modify the prenuptial agreement.