Investor Visa Miami
American Investor Visa Miami, Florida (E1/ E2/ EB 5)
Within the immigration laws of the United States are a number of visa categories that are targeted to entrepreneurs who want to invest their capital in business in the Americas. These visas are operating under the category E. The E1 visa is for treaty traders, E2 investor visa and EB 5 Entrepreneur Visa.
The E1 and E2 visas are a great business opportunity for natural citizens of countries that have free trade with the United States. These visas are granted for a period of time as set out in the economic treaty with each country.
Foreign investor visa E1 can perform substantial trade in the American territory and citizens with E2 visa can develop and direct business operations in which they have invested large amounts of cash. Foreign citizens with visa E should buy an American company that will operate as business sponsor foreign investor. These visas originated with the purpose of improving the economic exchange between the United States and other countries. The EB 5 investments are aimed at foreigners who wish to invest in American businesses existing or establish your own. Applicants for the Eb-5 immigrant investor visa program necessarily to have capital of 1,000,000 dollars to conduct negotiations or $ 500,000 to invest in a particular area as a regional area and allowed to apply for real estate investment visa USA also they need to generate more than 10 jobs with the creation of the new company. This is the special visa for employment generation. These visas for investors not classified within non-immigrant visas.
Factors necessary to foreign investor visa Miami Florida
Many foreign individuals who wish to establish businesses in Miami Florida will need to have certain qualifications to qualify for visas E 1 / E 2 / EB 5, considering the immigration laws, such as:
E 1 Visa (Nonimmigrant Treaty Traders):
- Must be well defined plan of international trade and should be continued.
- Must be set more than 50% of international trade between Florida business and citizens of the contracting country.
- EL individual applicant must be highly professional and have the skills necessary for the successful development and management of the company.
- The new business must create new jobs.
- The applicant’s immediate family, i.e. spouse or children under age 21 are also eligible to apply for a business investment USA visa, but should make the whole process separately.
E 2 Visa (Nonimmigrant Treaty Investors):
- The investor has to be a legal citizen of the country with treasurer treaty with the United States.
- Minimum investment of a business budget must exceed the percentages of investment in company large costs, ensuring the security in the negotiations.
- Investments should guarantee a high profit income exceeding breadwinner of investors or to ensure a collision in the commerce of the state of Florida.
- Individuals who require a visa to USA investors have to be the very leaders of the company, so they have to stay in the territory.
EB 5 Visa (Immigrant Employment-Based Alien Entrepreneurs):
- Investors must be citizens of countries with economic treaties between the United States and their country.
- Investments must exceed 500,000 or 1 000,000 dollars to invest in businesses within the state of Florida.
- New businesses have to produce a minimum of 10 full -time jobs for American workers within the territory, with 2-year contracts.
Visa process for USA
The migration process involved applying for investor visa Miami Florida is a bit complex, it needs to gather all the necessary information that evaluates all the conditions to apply for a visa for foreign investors. The migration team at the Embassy of the country of the applicant review and confirm that all the information is true and if they do not comply with all rules to be eligible for these visas will be denied the process. Some countries require formal interviews with individuals where they will discuss business plans, mutual benefits and gains to be derived with investments. Then consular officers determine whether applicants meet the immigration laws of the United States governing such visas.
Evolution of Investor US Visa
In 1990 the Congress of the United States enacted a new immigration law called “Visa for investors” under small determinations of E 1, E 2 and EB 5 and was developed with the primary purpose of promoting foreign trade in the United States and create new jobs that will help boost the American economy. At that time they spent 10,000 investor visas per fiscal year, which had to be citizens of countries having economic treaty with USA. In 1993 the federal government of the United States proclaimed a program called “Program Regional centers”, which may be any public or private economic entity, in order to encourage foreign investment in rural areas of the territory that had many unemployed. In 1998, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) made changes in the laws of the EB five investor visas where it was much more difficult for new investors to apply for these visas and many of those who already had with their families were deported and lost all materials and capital goods so they had. In 2002 immigration laws targeting these investment visas were modified, in order to benefit those investors who were affected by the laws of INS and new regional centers working directly with immigration services were generated investment immigration regional center and new Eb 5 visa regional center that the investor had to invest in business a minimum of $ 500,000. Currently 10000 of 50000 visas issued to investors are directed to the regional centers.
Operation of the Visa Investor in different countries
Currently the United States has different migratory treaties involving people from foreign countries that invest in American territory, including:
- Mexico. In 1994 the United States and Mexico signed the North American Free Trade in North America where investor visas for Mexican investors, which was given to Mexican citizens the right to opt for the E1 visa, E2 visa and EB5 visa, are allowed. One of the investment visa requirements to be granted without difficulty is that Mexicans should own more than 50 % of the shares of the company and be led by themselves, demonstrated a high level of responsibility, supervision and quality job. Also there must be the presence of an American company, a strategic business plan for 5 years and generate new jobs in the U.S. Basic paperwork required for foreign investor visa USA require a lot of information and the help of qualified lawyers because it is only valid for one year. Mexican citizens are able to improve their immigration status while residing within the American territory is allowed all rights, once you leave the country will have to follow the same process again to opt for business investor visa for USA.
- Colombia. The United States since 1948 established the free trade agreement with Colombia. Colombian citizens who wish to invest capital and lead large American companies may choose visas merchants E1 or E2 investor visas. These visas for Colombian citizens are in place over a period of 5 years and may be renewed as long as you meet all the specifications involved the application and negotiations remain prosperous for both countries.
- Spain. The United States of America have a free trade agreement with European countries as is the case in Spain. Spanish citizens have the right to apply for visas E for investors while complying with all the requirements to invest in the country. This visa is valid for 5 years for Spanish nationals and if you want the residence permanent, you have invest at least $ 1 million dollars in business.
There is also a huge list of countries eligible to enter American territory through investor visa, such as Chile, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, India, China, Belgium, Argentina, Iran, Japan, Italy, investor visa turkey, Honduras and the all investor visa Europe that are within the international economic treaty of the United States.
Moreover it is important to clarify that there are countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Cuba do not have a free trade agreement with the United States, so the corresponding citizens have no right to apply for an investment visa , whether the visa: E-1, E-2 or EB-5.
Role of the Immigration Lawyer in the US investment immigration
Immigration attorney in Miami, Florida play an important target in the visa process for foreign investors. In Gallardo Law Firm we have lawyers that help many customers who require a visa to enter the United States in order to invest large capital in American business. The immigration lawyers in Miami will help make the whole process of verification of the information necessary for you to qualify in one of the E1/E2/EB 5 investor visas, which you are the best choice to buy companies within American territory and maintain certain organizational link for the entire time you are working in Miami Florida. You must remember that revisions to renew the visa are made, so you should maintain or improve all conditions provided the investor visa. It is important to work from the start with an immigration attorney since he knows the immigration laws and can lead to obtaining permanent residency and US citizenship after obtaining the visa for investors in Miami Florida.