Permanent Residence Employment Miami
Introduction to Permanent Residence Employment Based
Currently there are many reasons that exist for permanent residence in the United States, but one of the most important is through the work permit or job offer. The employer makes a major function in obtaining the residence permit, since it shows that the foreign worker is really necessary for the company and for the country’s economy, there is no American able to perform the same functions that the foreign employee and with the same quality, because within migratory labor laws, the government protects Americans over immigrants employed workers.
Meaning of Permanent Residence through Employment
Permanent residency is also called “Green Card“, that is the legal permanent identity card of individuals who are not U.S. citizens. The permanent residence based on the work request is made overseas employers or individuals with jobs in the United States, which allows them to live, work and study permanently legally within U.S. territory.
Ideal Candidates for Permanent Residency Work Based
The permanent residence employment based green card is given to individuals who are under certain requirements that allow applying for residency, including different visa categories, such as:
- EB-1 Visa. For those exceptional teachers with published scientific papers and high level of professionalism, for managers of large businesses, to internationally recognized artists and athletes. These people who want to get the American legal residence do not need a work permit to apply.
- EB-2 Visa. For individuals with high educational standards and with over 3 years’ experience, employers also need to apply for a work permit for permanent residence.
- EB-3 Visa. For skilled and unskilled workers, that is necessarily requiring the approval of the department of work requested by your employer.
- EB-4 Visa. It is aimed at religious people and special workers, including employees of the Panama Canal, the Institute of Taiwan, and members of the armed forces, retired individuals, spouses and children of workers OTAM.
- EB-5 Visa. For large financial capital investors in U.S. companies that help boost the economy and create jobs for U.S. citizens.
Factors Involving the loss of Permanent Residence Employment Miami
Currently there are several factors that would cause a possible deportation which leads to loss of lawful permanent residence in the territory, including:
- Stay out of American territory for a period of time.
- Committing federal, state and domestic violence crimes.
- Try to help other individuals entering the country illegally.
- Using false documents and play.
- By voting in federal elections without American citizenship.
- No report on a 10-day period of residence changes made.
- Problems for driving under influence of drugs and alcohol.
Process for Green Card Work Based
One of the most common ways to apply for permanent immigration of a foreign individual in the United States is through a permanent work permit, which can be requested by an employer to sponsor the individual for residence or if you have a deal long-term work and requires permanent residence in the United States. The process for permanent residence work based depending on the category in that is the individual, if the worker depends on the employer’s application then a letter is needed to show that the work is exceptional for the immigrant employee, this document is called “Labor Certification” and asks the state labor department in particular where you are residing person. The employer needs to expand the job for U.S. citizens through different media and disclose the maximum amount of gain with the same and if any American citizen is able to perform the same job with the same effective than foreign worker, then the labor card will be approved and the permanent residence permit to the immigration department of the United States is requested if you are in the American territory, but requested the consulate of the Country concerned is requested. You need to also complete the application for residency, I-140 documents for the work permit and the I-485 form for the residence permit. After the application is approved by the UCSIS employment the individual becomes a employment based green card process.
The Labor Certification is the document required for an employer to apply for permanent residence for a foreign employee in the United States, after demonstrating that no American citizen has the exceptional ability to perform the same job with the necessary efficiency. The employer will need to ensure certain conditions the worker, including:
- Recruitment of permanent alien individual with a long-term contract.
- The particular job must be governed from the regulations of a normal job by the U.S. government and not for personal orders, unless it is shown that the work needs improvements specifications dictated particular business.
- The employee’s salary must be relevant to the value that the job requires.
Documents required Applying for Permanent Residence Employment Miami
To apply for the Green Card through employment in Miami Florida is required to submit certain documents to determine obtaining the desired immigration status and is required to submit translated language English, including :
- Birth certificate of the foreign worker.
- Photocopy of passport of the beneficiary.
- Copy of Form I-94 if the alien is in the country.
- Curriculum vitae of beneficiary.
- The income tax filed of least 3 years prior.
- Photocopies of the titles of studies completed by the foreign worker.
- Letters of recommendations from previous employers or teachers.
- Document detailed responsibilities, duties, rights and salary job.
- Document the general employer information.
- Information of general merchandise business, marketing, sales, etc.
Benefits obtained with Permanent Residence through Employment
By obtaining legal permanent residence card or Green Card, this functions as immigration identification along with a valid passport issued in their country of nationality allows you to travel anywhere in the world without difficulty obtained, or having to apply for a visa to enter the country again. Although this is only issued for 10 years, the permanent resident card work authorization is for life, because it has the right to apply for American Citizenship or to update the expiration date.
- With permanent residence individuals have the advantage of live, work and study legally in the territory.
- The government provides financial support for the study of American residents.
- Retirees who worked more than 10 years and have permanent residence have the right to receive social assistance.
- It will be the beneficiary of most U.S. law except the right to vote is only for citizens.
- You have the right to apply for American citizenship to spend 5 years with permanent residence, but can maintain the same immigration status for life if desired.
- Has rights on real estate in the state of Florida.
- You can make donations to help the campaign in the state and the country.
Immigration Lawyers and the Process for Permanent Residence based on Employment
Immigration attorneys in Miami Florida play an important target in the process of permanent residence in Miami. The immigration lawyers will help make the process of residence; also advice the best option to apply for permanent residence if you have committed some of the crimes that you condition your immigration status. It is important to work from the start with an immigration attorney because they know immigration law and can guide you in obtaining the desired permanent residence. The Miami immigration lawyer knows how to represent the rights of individuals in the U.S. and they can to help you get the best customer benefit.